Saturday, January 26, 2008

"So Non-Chalant" a Poem by Elizabeth

This is my life so down and tired
Living each day so depress and suicidal
melancholy or not it is just a mask
an upside down frown will never last

I'm tired of people telling me what to do
I can handle myself later or on cue
I'm not really perfect but neither are you
so you live your life and i live mine too
i rather not fight and i rather not cry
I'm not a liar because the truth is everything is "lie"
Believe it or not you have your story and i have mine

I do not hate and i am not easy to love
Because everything counts when we all get judged
not saying that the time will come soon, i mean its coming but not by the next full moon
I do not argue and i do not talk
Everyone who knows me know that i am non-chalant
i could care less about you or me
But nothing is my problem as you can see
If you think so then go take a hike
you are wrong and i am right
I really don't care nor have the time
But like i said you have your story and i have mine.

No comments: