Wednesday, January 30, 2008

(The Modern Day Poem) Romeo and Juliet

Life isn't hard with you by my side
We wont lose each other as long as we try,

Im here for you through thick and thin
If we fight we would forgive and make amends,

I love you and you are what i need
Just keep in mind i would never leave,

You are like my cherry on top
my lovey bear, (lol) my gum drop,

I love you, I love you, I love you is all i have to say
You make me happy and you make my day.

We are Lovers and we are friends
I can't wait for the day of when you become my boyfriend.

I know you will be the best and i hope you be the Last
I hope we get married and take our vows and watch our life go pass.

"Till Death do us part" is what we have to say
It would be the highlight of our wedding day,

I hope I dont have to look anymore and you be all thats left
Because to me We'll Always be Marvin and Elizabeth

~~Te Quiero Mucho Todo Mi Corazon~~

No comments: