Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why did i choose to take an a.p class?

I wanted to do better this year than my previous years in highschool. I wanted to be different my junior year and not settle for anything less. I had the opportunity and the ability to take an a.p. class which was u.s history. I look forward to this year of becoming an a.p student. I have a fair relaltionship with history, i cant say that im good or bad student in this subject. Im am able to study and do all that i can to pass this class. In my perspective this class is a challenge that im looking forward to overcome. I have no distractions this year and especially in this class to stop me from passing. I also think that this will look very well on my college application. If i pass this class it will also bring up my g.p.a and thats very important this year. I think i derserved to be in this class because i did my best the previous year although i could of done better. Im happy that i became an a.p. student because i know that i didnt settle for less.

1 comment:

Mr. Brush said...

I think you'll be one of my better writers this year.

MB